About Our Client:
Our client, located in North York is seeking an Accounting Specialist for a permanent opportunity (reference #11004).
- Post and reconcile payments to appropriate accounts
- Review bills for errors/discrepancies
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounts for and properly posted.
- Perform collections reminders via email, phone or mail.
- Ensure that all month-end financial duties and resulting financial reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Accounts payable responsibilities as required
- Audit purchase requests and verify orders are charged to appropriate accounts
- Reconcile company payments to the GL
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or similar role
- Degree or diploma in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strong skills in MS Word and advanced Excel skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.