Our client an established tier 1 healthcare provider is seeking to add a talented accounting/account receivables professional. The select candidate must demonstrate strong leadership (overseeing 15+ staff), highly developed Emotional I.Q. and a professional designation are a some of the minimum requirements. Below is an overview of the key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Directing and coordinating all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the accounts receivable, credit and collections functions for the hospital, including:
- Working with the Supervisor, overseeing staff of 15+ (union and non-union)
- Being active in revenue generation solutions and initiatives across the organization
- MOHLTC, WSIB and other agencies to ensure that revenues are maximized
- Manage and oversee system upgrades and interface testing
- Preparation of general ledger and sub-ledger account analysis and supports the month end reporting process
- Prepare year-end audit schedules and report to auditors during interim and annual audits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Post secondary degree in business/accounting at a university or college coupled with demonstrated understanding of accounting concepts and generally accepted accounting principles required. Professional CPA designation and/or CCP designation
- Hospital and/or healthcare experience is required
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a high volume, medium to large sized organization, as a manager responsible for Accounts Receivable, including billing and collections
- Advance competence with Microsoft Office suite of products, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Confidence in influencing and interacting with executives and senior leaders with the ability to form and build strong relationships internally and externally
Thank you for submitting your resume. Only those being considered will be contacted directly.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.