Our client, a professional services firm located in downtown Toronto, is seeking a Copywriter specializing in in researching and writing optimized web content. This is a contract role ending April 30th 2019. The company offers a positive environment, a tightly knit team, and paid vacation during the contract.
As part of the Marketing team, the Copywriter, Web Content will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:Responsible for the daily development, and analysis of website content that is keyword rich and optimized across multiple platforms
- Work as part of a team to create and implement SEO strategy
- Conduct research to source content topics, gathering information and data
- Complete content creation and optimization from start to finish
- Use analytics to track and monitor engagement performance
- Utilize sound research, fact checking, editing, and optimization skills
- Write content in a professional services tone of voice for site visitors
- Be a subject matter expert on organizing, structuring, labeling content to ensure a high degree of quality
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Degree in Media Marketing, Digital Communications or similar
- 2-4 years of website content writing, content research, website analytics and optimization
- 2+ years implementing best practices around use of SEO
- Experience with paid search terms using Agility and web analytics
- Highly articulate, polished and professional
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.