About Our Client:
Our client, located in Vaughan is seeking an Office Administrator position for a temporary to permanent opportunity (reference #11005).
- Handle front desk reception duties
- Responsible for receptionist type duties including visitor coordination, mail distribution, courier requests
- Coordinate and support administrative activities for all departments including compiling presentations
- Coordinate meetings and events as required
- Data entry and creating reports
- Perform assigned system related task
- Other office administrative duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative office role
- Fully Bilingual in English and French
- College Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.