- Extensive correspondence and calendar management
- Completing department revenue projections for Fundraising/ Development Committee
- Liaising with staff, Board Members, Donors
- Tracking Director's budget, and preparing expense reports
- Prepare schedules and templates for department planning
- Providing admin support to the Fundraising and Development Committee
- Research to advance strategic priorities
- general office and department administration
- College Diploma in Admin Studies
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Marketing & Fundraising
- Intermediate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Aware of Confidentiality & handling of sensitive material
- Calendar Management & Travel Coordination
- Highly organized, energetic individual
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.