Our client is a global market leader based out of the Toronto core. One of the most enviable cultures and work environments in the city, you will be as welcomed as you will be technically challenged as the company's infrastructure evolves to accommodate the company's march forward.
The Infrastructure Analyst is a hands-on technically capable individual with a breadth of IT experience. This role is responsible for assisting the IT Operations teams in designing, building and maintaining all components of the Company’s Infrastructure. This includes the Server, Network, Workstation and Telecommunications systems at all Company’s locations. The IT Operations team is support-oriented and collaborative, with cross-functional activities strongly encouraged. The newly structured team is expanding with this role, to allow for backups within the team, and to increase the ability for the IT Operations team to deliver on projects more efficiently. The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the variety and agility of their previous experience.
The Company’s management is fully engaged with bringing stability and optimization to systems and networks across the organization. This is an exciting time to join this dynamic and evolving team.
- Own, plan and execute with projects, tasks and initiatives
- Work collaboratively with highly technical teammates
- Effectively manage own time and schedule to deliver on project deadlines
- Play a lead role in escalations of technical support issues/incidents
- Create and maintain documentation on systems
- Coaching/mentoring/training colleagues
- Loves to create, build, manage, and maintain efficient and lean technical infrastructure
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Strong understanding of ITIL and IT best practices
- Strong vendor management skills, demonstrating the experience of working with key IT vendors, partners and service providers
- Strong presentation skills, able to coordinate and
- Strong technical skills in all major firewall technologies
- Expert technical background in MS Platform (Windows – all versions, Server – all versions, Office Suite) MANDATORY
- Expert design and implementation skills with Office 365. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 FULL CYCLE 365 IMPLEMENTATION IS MANDATORY
- Expert design and implementation skills with Citrix Environments and technologies MANDATORY FOR ANY VDI
- Expert experience with Active Directory, application access controls, and privileged access MANDATORY
- Strong practical experience with on premises and online SharePoint implementations
- Strong practical experience with Azure, AWS or similar, and hybrid/private cloud architecture and support
- Strong understanding of cloud “economics” utilizing Azure, AWS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Single Sign-on and Identity Management methodologies
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and a familiarity with change management technologies and concepts.
- Working experience with Agile and DevOps philosophies
- Understanding of IT business “costing” to be able to build business cases effectively MANDATORY
- Exceptional time and task management skills
- May require travel up to 20%. Although no travel currently is being undertaken, this market leader is evolving in a major way and travel may be required inside North America from time to time.
- Comfortable working with mission-critical systems, and managing them with a lean team
Education, Experience & Training:
- University degree - Must have
- ITIL, other industry certifications - Must have
- Outstanding Microsoft Infrastructure experience and knowledge - Storage, Networks, Infrastructure, Cloud and strong vendor diplomat.
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in Canada without the need for a Visa
When responding please apply directly to Max Brazao at firstname.lastname@example.org at 905 336 6978
Recruiting in Motion drives ethics throughout it's business and does not select candidates that contravene Canadian Human Rights legislation.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.