- Collaborate with colleagues to bring predictive analytics into budgets and forecasting
- Deliver clear and compelling findings with data visualization tools and presentations that inform and assist in key decisions for internal stakeholders
- Help deliver insights into the variances and root causes of financial and operational performance
- Identify potential risks and opportunities affecting financial and operational goals and advise on action plans to address gaps
- Analyze non-financial operating performance indicators, assessing trends and variances
- Lead business case development, modeling, and post-mortem analysis
- Provide projects status reporting on sponsored projects
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis on investment strategies
- Review investment strategies against policy statements and benchmarks, and inform changes to strategies
- A University degree; a CPA and/or CFA designation or close to completion is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; experience in corporate finance, investment management, business support, and internal managerial reporting
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Superior technical skills, including Excel (pivot tables, model building, model auditing), ERP systems. Access or other database tools would be an asset
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient and controlled manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong customer service orientation
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.