Our client, a Canadian wholesale distributor, is is looking for an Ecommerce expert to join their head office team. The company offers a stable and positive environment with room to develop your skills and to grow.
As part of the Sales team, the Coordinator will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Help market a variety of products to direct end users as well as resellers through online promotion
- Ensure the product database and website remains accurate and up to date with new products and pricing
- Manipulate product images
- Take part in the development of the overall marketing strategy including website development decisions
- Provide support in analyzing online campaigns and other marketing projects
- Conduct competitor analysis, tracking websites, and report on their activities
- Help design marketing content and tools for use by the salesforce
- Dive in to product knowledge, seeking ideas that promote products and drive revenue
- Help organize events such as tradeshows
- Special projects as assigned
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- 1+ years of promoting products on Amazon
- 2 + years Ecommerce experience in a Retail and or Wholesale environment
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- University Degree in a relevant field of study
- Able to update images and other content for the website
- Able to explain website needs to a 3rd party agency
- Software skills such as SEO and Digital Communications; Content Management Systems, MS Office
- A great personality, outgoing and eager to participate enthusiastically and learn about product
Position ID 10930
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.