About Our Client:
Our client, a real estate organization, is currently looking for an Property Administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension.
- Assisting Property Manager with preparation and tracking of annual budget and obtaining necessary reports
- Maintain and update tenant files
- Answering incoming phone calls and transferring to the appropriate party
- Sending and receiving mail
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Prepare correspondence when necessary
- Assist in resolving tenant issues
- Entering purchase orders (PO’s) in accounting system
- 2-3 years experience in Commercial Property Administration is a MUST
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- ERP system experience is an asset - JD Edwards or Yardi
- Excellent phone etiquette and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.