About Our Client
Our client, located in Brampton, is currently recruiting for an Accountant for an ongoing contract. The Accountant will assist with the accounting operations and be given an opportunity to build a foundation for their career.
- Process invoices in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Applications
- Collection calls
- Financial statements and analysis
- Some budgeting & forecasting
- Assisting with month end closing
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the accounting manager
- The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in full cycle accounting
- University degree in Accounting and early stages of an accounting designation preferred
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Must be self motivated and eager
- Adaptability, with a positive attitude, and keen to grow to within the organization
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.