About our client:
Our client, a multi-national publicly traded company, with a division in Mississauga, is recruiting for a Financial Analyst. As the Financial Analyst, you will report to the Senior Financial Planning Manager. The Financial Analyst will enjoy a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and three weeks vacation.
The financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* aiding in the completion of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
* tracking and analyzing actual revenue to budget and forecast.
* supporting the Sales Teams with weekly sales analytics.
* reviewing gross sales margins and providing explanations to variances.
* assisting in the preparation of the monthly financial package.
* compiling sales data and gross margin data for the Senior Management Team.
To be considered for this excellent Financial Analyst role, candidates should have:
* 5+ years in a financial analytical role.
* completed, or be in the final stages of a CPA (CA, CMA or CGA).
* excellent analytical skills.
* strong computer skills (advanced Excel, Cognos, SAP would be considered an asset).
* an excellent command of the English language (strong verbal and written skills).
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.