About Our Client:
Our client located in Vaughan, is seeking an Financial Analyst for a 6 month contract with a possibility to extend (reference #10846).
- Perform account analysis
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed
- Maintain operating budget (keep track of maintenance operations, salaries, and interest payments)
- Assist senior management on matters of accounting policies, quality control and integrity of financial information.
- 2-3 years of relevant financial analysis experience
- Degree in business administration or commerce
- Actively pursuing CPA designation
- Must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and v-look up)
- Strong experience with account reconciliations
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.