Our Property Management client located in Markham, is currently hiring a Payroll and Accounting Clerk to join their team on a contract.
- Assist in processing bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll for hourly and salaried employees
- Audit payroll processing reports for accuracy
- Assist in administration of employee programs (health benefits, RSP/DPSP, etc)
- Assist with implementation of payroll system upgrade
- Payroll taxes submissions and remittances
- Vacation accrual analysis
- Payroll reconciliations
- Maintain and file payroll records
- Main point of contact for payroll inquiries
- Coding, entering, verifying and reconciling transactions (AP/AR, payroll, purchase orders, invoices, bank statements)
- Audit accounts to ensure payments are timely, compute interest charges and code documents
- Knowledge of ADP (Workforce Now) is a requirement
- Minimum 1 year relevant Canadian payroll experience processing payroll (Multi-provincial)
- Good understanding of government/legislative payroll regulations and Employment Standard
- Experience using JD Edwards an asset
- Basic Excel skills
- Self-starter and detail oriented
- Possess effective time management skills, and is able to prioritize workload
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and show initiative to problem solving
- A team player with good interpersonal skills & customer service skills
- Good communication and writing skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.