About our client
Our client, a downtown Toronto-based corporation, is looking for a full time Accounting Manager to join their high-performing dynamic team on a contract basis. If you are a motivated accountant professional with experience with financial reporting, month-end close, and payroll read on as this will be an exciting contract opportunity for you!
As the Accounting Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Responsible for ownership surrounding the monthly financial statements (reporting, analysis)
* Analysis surrounding the monthly and quarterly financials, which will support the budgeting and forecasting
* Managing a small team, and having oversight so the work is completed in a timely manner
* Oversight of payroll for internal employees
* Preparing quarterly tax provisions and supporting information
* Completing ad-hoc projects or reports as required
* completed or pursuing the CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
* At least five year experience in a general accounting function, ideally at the Manager or Controllership level
* Experience leading or managing a team
* Strong Excel required
* Strong presentation and communication skills
We thank everyone for there application, but only select candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.