We are working with a highly visible and well respected organization in the North Toronto area with reach across Canada hiring a talented Retail Accountant.
The Accountant reports directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for the full accounting cycle ensuring sound accounting principles/practices will supporting multiple entities.
- Schedules for fixed asset purchases & depreciation
- P&L analysis and heavy reconciliations work
- Internal management reporting including cash management, forecasting reports and actual vs. budget review
- Participate in the preparation of the financial statements including supporting schedules and reconciliations
- Developing and setting up trial balances and G/L account coding
- Assist in filing of Annual Corporate Tax, NFP and monthly sales tax filings.
- Assist with Year End Audits
- Ad-hoc projects, analysis and problem solving as required
- A CPA designation (CA, CMA, or CGA) or be in the later stages of the program
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting multiple Business Units and 2+ years working in an Audit firm
- Advance MS Excel skills with strong database experience
- Strong working knowledge of JD Edwards or other large ERP systems
How to Apply:
If interested, please ‘click’ apply below
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.