About our client:Our Guelph client, a division of a private international company is recruiting for a Finance Manager As the Finance Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary, a good benefits plan and 3 weeks vacation. The Finance Manager will report to the Director of Finance.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
* oversee the financial reporting for a number of small to mid size companies.
* supporting the operations with analysis of certain KPI's.
* guiding and training the accounting teams.
* coordinating all quarter and year end audits,
* ensuring the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements are reported accurately and in a timely manner.
* creating the budgets and forecasts for the Ontario region.
* analyzing the variances of all general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
* planning and forecasting cash flows for all Ontario companies.
* evaluating future projects in a financial manner and recommending the direction to upper management.
* completing other duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this Finance Manager role, candidates must have:
* completed their Canadian CA designation.
* at least 5+ years experience in a financial and accounting capacity.
* strong analytical skills.
* the ability to take on and complete various accounting projects.
* excellent computer skills (ERP exposure and strong Excel skills required).
* the ability to manage the accounting staff.
* excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.