Are you a finance professional with a passion for the IT and system integration with accounting? Are you looking for that next opportunity where you can leverage your previous accounting experience and work as a Financial Systems Analyst between the corporate accounting team and IT? We have a fantastic team that needs your help. As a Financial Systems Specialist, you are expected to provide the Manager of Corporate Accounting with sound advice and expertise in all areas of consolidations, reporting and financial systems. Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Ensure proper documentation for the consolidations process
- Assist in the consolidations process by supporting the accounting team with timely financial statements, consolidation reviews and supporting schedules & analysis.
- Act as a liaison between the entities and corporate office and ensuring data accuracy and foreign exchange applications are adhered to for appropriate month / quarter / year end close.
- Coordinate the testing of the financial system and provide feedback on areas to improve efficiencies
- Identify the system and reporting needs of business user and identify implications and risks that may arise as a result of process change.
- Adhere to SOX compliance requirements for all consolidations and reporting.
We are looking for a savvy IT and finance professional with about 3+ years of experience working in both financial statements and complex ERP systems. If you are someone who hasn’t quite found their niche in accounting, but loves working through complex IT problems this role may be calling your name. If you have a BComm and MBA, CPA designation considered an asset, and bring experience with Hyperion, Cognos tools or larger financial applications…we want to hear from you. Working with a fantastic group, you will get excellent exposure to how entities integrate at the corporate level from an accounting and financial application perspective. If this sounds like you, please email us at email@example.com to discuss further.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.