As the tax season comes to a close, are you contemplating a move to industry? Looking to take your complex accounting and reporting knowledge to a large organization? Eager to be part of a team where you can gain valuable experience and guidance? We have an immediate opening for a Manager of Accounting with an established and global company. Working with a strong leadership team and a big management group, you will be supervising a team of high performing professionals that are either CPA or close to completion. We are seeking an Accounting Manager who can oversee the accounting functions for multiple global entities and mentor a more junior team. As a CPA,CA looking to make the leap to industry, this role would report to a Senior Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Analyze financial data and ensure accuracy and compliance
- Review financial statements and ensure timelines and deadlines are met around month / quarter and year end
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with external accounting firm
- Ensure corporate financial results are in compliance to corporate policy and SOX requirements
- Coordinate with the accounting team to collect financial data needed for budget and forecasting exercises and timely variance reporting
- Mentor a team of accountants both CPA designated and pursuing and provide ongoing performance management and development for the group
- Maintain the monthly general ledger and ensure reconciliation with sub-ledgers for accurate monthly close.
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for someone to make the move to industry and grow into a manager role. Working with some tremendous and experienced leadership, you will be able to bring your 5 years of experience within a big 4 firm, and leverage it to a new manager role. A proven ability to meet tight deadlines is an absolute must and previous experience working with IFRS and US GAAP compliant companies is needed. We are looking for an “up and comer” who will thrive in a fast pace, and is used to working with highly regulated and SOX compliant companies. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss further.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.