We have an immediate opening for an AR Manager to join a fantastic management team and take ownership for the revenue and receivables function. Working for a growing organization in the east end of the city, your role as the Accounts Receivable Manager would be to work with larger clients through the credit and collections process. Reporting to the VP Finance, your primary responsibility will be to ensure accurate record keeping for receivables and ensure timely payment and proper term negotiations. If you love negotiating payment terms and value building long term relationships with vendors, this opportunity may be right up your ally. Supervising a small team, but leading remote staff as well, the role of the AR Manager would include the following responsibilities:
- Work with senior leadership to establish company credit policies and ensure they are enforced by the team
- Research credit payment history of new clients and establish risk criteria for new accounts
- Provide ongoing review and analysis of credit lines and communicate directly with clients and team members of any changes.
- Liaise with client and vendors in dealing with delinquent accounts or credit extensions
- Ensure payments are accurately recorded and payments reflect complete transaction and activity.
- Review credit applications and work with external agencies to provide senior leadership with recommendations on limits.
We are looking for an AR & Collections guru who has worked their way to the leadership level. If you love problem solving, and have that flare for strong customer service, this role may be ideal. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership when it comes to troubleshooting collections issues, building strong relationships both internally and externally, while maintaining a pulse on corporate credit policy and adherence. With over 5 years of experience working with a complex receivables function, and you are ready to build on your existing management skills, this organization may be your future home. Strong communication skills will be expected, and exceptional attention to detail will be required. A proven ability to juggle priorities and manage multiple deadlines is critical. If this sounds like you, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.