Excellent Senior Accountant role for a detail oriented, technical guru! Join an amazing corporate accounting team!
We are currently searching for a recently designated CPA,CA who is looking to make the move to a growing company. Reporting into the Manager of Corporate Accounting, your role as the Senior Accountant would be to support the reporting and consolidations process. This role would include the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the global consolidation process for multiple entities on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and analyze supporting documents for financial statement disclosure and management reporting.
- Work with the auditors and other financial departments to ensure collaboration between reporting requirements.
- Review quarterly reporting packages from the regional finance team and provide feedback and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain all internal documentation to ensure the financial statements are in accordance to SOX requirements.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for senior management as needed.
We are looking for a “go getter” who is looking to maintain their career on the upward trajectory. CPA designated candidate with a strong understanding of IFRS reporting, and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines is expected. You will get an opportunity to be part of a larger corporate finance function, where you will get outstanding leadership above you. If you have contemplated making a move to the private sector and want to leave the public accounting world behind, contact us to learn more to get your foot in the door with a progressive entity at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.