Do you love working for an NGO but maybe considering working for a cause closer to your heart? Are you an experienced BILINGUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, who is accustomed to being the right hand to an executive, and contemplating a new home? Are you self-motivated and proven to be able to work autonomously, and at times, with minimal direction? If this sounds like you, we have a fantastic NGO looking for you. Based in the downtown core in the Nation’s Capital, this opportunity will keep you challenged and engaged working for a dynamic and changing healthcare sector. If you are an Executive Assistant, currently working for a C-Suite Executive, and feel you want to take back control of your career and calendar…we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Vice-President, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a high level and high quality of administrative support to the VP and team. Your responsibilities would include, but are not exclusively written below:
- Maintain & organize all aspects of the VP business life – coordinating appointments, travel arrangements, calendar management, work anniversaries etc.
- Ensure proper preparation of any information required by the VP prior to any stakeholder meetings – prepare biographies, key contact lists, etc.
- Develop relationships with internal staff, stakeholders and vendors on behalf of the office of the VP and liaise as required.
- Gather information from legal counsel and corporate regulators in order to prepare on going reports on various programs for the VP.
- Provide administrative support to the annual budget process and mid-year forecasting planning exercises.
- Maintain calendars and attendance of staff reporting to the VP, coordinate external meetings and manage expense reporting.
- Receive and respond to all calls and messages to the VPs office, as well as any requests for information.
The Bilingual Executive Assistant will be called upon to work with cross functional internal units, and external stakeholders including deputy ministers, senior government officials, and vendors. An exceptionally high degree to professionalism and discretion will be expected in this position. We are looking for a progressive administrative who holds either a BA or a diploma combined with proven leadership experience. Bilingualism at the advanced government “C” level is expected and a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting senior leadership will be required. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to represents the office of the VP to internal and external staff and stakeholders and maintain confidentiality at all times. Professionalism, strong communication skills and advanced proficiency with Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Skype for Business and advanced database skills. The ideal candidate will be able to adjust to change quickly and not get frazzled by last minute requests or changes in existing plans with minimal notice. You will be able to take direction well, and take charge when needed in high pressure situations.
As a highly motivated administrative professional, that possesses excellent judgement and sense of urgency…this role is calling your name. Please contact us immediately to learn more to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.