We have a terrific opportunity just open for a Senior Litigation Assistant. Working in a global law firm, this role will focus on commercial litigation.
- Preparing legal documentation
- Liaising between legal parties, clients and internal team
- Coordinating meetings and calendars
- Booking/coordinating travel
- Proactively organizing and expediting daily work flow
- Proactively initiating follow-up actions
- Entering billing hours
- Supporting team in ad-hoc administration tasks
- Strong MS Office skills
- Legal Diploma + 5 years’ experience in civil litigation
- Bilingualism an asset
Our client is seeking a self-started with excellent communication skills and professional demeanor. If you’re a highly organized Litigation Assistant looking to work in a dynamic office within a global law firm, apply today to this posting, or email me directly at email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.