Bilingual Office Administrator - Gatineau
Creative and project driven environment that is seeking a dynamic and personable talent to join
their growing team. Stellar perks and outstanding people.
- Effective Communicator in both official languages
- Customer Service inspired multi-tasker
- Possess professional integrity and candor
- Computer literate in Windows, and MS Office specifically Word, Outlook
What you’ll do…
- Manage calls, transfers and voicemail
- Schedule and manage conference room bookings
- Catering and meeting coordination
- Accountable for office messaging, memos, reminders
- Perform special projects as requested by management
- Assist with corporate and employee travel bookings
- Expense reports and ensure they are in compliance with the Travel Policy;
- Reconcile corporate credit card transactions
- Duties may also include supporting other accounting functions
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Please apply to this posting or send your resume to Crystal@recruitinginmotion.com .
We would like to thank all of those who apply, however only qualified candidates will be contacted
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.