Chief Information Officer – Winnipeg
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CIO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CIO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
- Evolve the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of The Companies resources and ensures control of IT departmental budgets.
Education and Experience
- BS in related field
- 15 + years of management experience with at least the past 3 in a CIO/CTO role
- High energy and passionate is a pre requisite
- Talent in relationship building and technology transformation from process, people and systems.
- Strong IT personality build with a hands on view of leadership.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now” to apply for this job immediately, or contact one of our local offices to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
At Recruiting in Motion, our exclusive process uses a combination of personal interviewing of candidates, video-capture and secure web-based technology, giving us the "Visual Advantage in Specialized Recruiting". Our commitment to both employers and candidates is to make the hiring process easier, faster, and more effective than conventional employment agency techniques.
By clicking "Apply Now” you are agreeing to Recruiting in Motion’s terms and conditions as posted on our website.