Senior Property Accountant
About Our Client:
Our client, an exciting publicly traded real estate management Company is looking to add a dynamic Senior Property Accountant to their team.
This role goes above and beyond the normal duties of a property accountant as it will involve valuations exposure.
• Prepare monthly operating statements.
• Analyze monthly operation variances.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Prepare budgets.
• Prepare monthly property management reports.
• Prepare year end costs statements and final billings to tenants.
• Provide account analysis.
• Participate in operating cost audits.
• Assist property management personnel in financial accounting matters.
• Prepare various accounting reports and analyses as requested by the Accounting Manager, Director, Property Accounting / Senior Management.
• Prepare tax filing (GST/ PST) and property tax information as necessary.
• Prepare monthly journal entries.
• Prepare bank reconciliations.
• Prepare discounted cash flow valuation model (DCF) in Argus for IFRS
• CMA/CGA or in the process of attaining a designation.
• 3-5 years of accounting experience.
• Experience and knowledge of Yardi a plus.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com citing "File 1713 – Senior Property Accountant" in the subject line of your email.