About Our Client
Our client is expanding its procurement team and is looking to hire a Procurement Manager at its corporate head office.
As part of the Procurement team, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
• Strategic sourcing for complex programs and projects - from design and development to production and contract lifestyle management
• Managing a diverse team across geographic locations
• Create procurement strategies
• Set requirements and planning project life cycle deployment
• Support and give advice to the project engineering team and manage conflict between departments
• Negotiate agreements/contracts
• Develop cost models and review financial information for on-going cost tracking
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
• You should have more than 5 years of procurement / strategic sourcing experience
• A proven ability to manage service level, vendor management and performance metrics
• Solid knowledge of RFI, RFQ, RFP, and RFT
• Proficiency with PeopleSoft or equivalent purchasing systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
citing "Procurement #1217"
in the subject line of your email.
You may return to your current search results by