About Our Client
Our client is a growing company in the downtown core which is expanding its accounting team with the new position of Manager, Financial Reporting.
As part of the accounting team, you will be responsible for:
• Financial accounting and consolidation for a large complex set of international corporate entities
• Financial reporting, note disclosure, accounting policy research
• Setting up the G/L for new entities
• Reviewing work of junior staff
• Month-end variance analysis and cash flow reporting
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
• You are a Chartered Professional Accountant / Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA)
• You have 2-5 years of post qualification industry experience in a reporting role (Client is not accepting candidates still in a public accounting firm)
• Strong communication skills
• Willingness to work hard and put in the hours to help a growing company
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org citing "File #981" in the subject line of your email.